HIT AND RUN CAR ACCIDENTS
Being involved in an automobile accident can be a terrifying experience, but even so-
Why do drivers flee?
Drivers may flee the scene of an automobile accident for many reasons, but the majority of them are usually trying to avoid responsibility, civil liability and/or criminal charges. While there are many reasons for a hit and run accident, here are a few examples:
• Underage driver – scared of being in trouble
• Drinking and Driving – scared of being arrested for a DUI
• Possession of Illegal Drugs
• Possession of Illegal Firearms
• Possession of stolen goods or stolen vehicle
• Elderly driver uncertain and confused as to what happened
• Driver who was driving without insurance
• Driver who was driving without a license
Even though there may be many reasons why a driver would flee the scene of an accident-
If you or someone you love was involved in an automobile accident with a hit and run driver, you will need an aggressive automobile accident attorney on your side. Your attorney will need to work closely with insurance companies and police officials to ensure that all of your medical needs are met until the driver of the vehicle can be found.
For more information about our commitment to client service in serious car accident cases, contact a knowledgeable personal injury attorney in your state.